Blog: Next New

A type of “new media” that doesn’t exist is 3D holographic video messaging. This would take messaging to a whole new level. It’s exciting, fun, innovative, and personal. It’s being able to transmit 3D holographic video from one phone to another. Users would have the option to save those messages as well. 3D holographic videos would make it feel as if whoever you are chatting with is in the room with you. This is a feature family and friends would enjoy when sending funny and/or loving videos to one another. I hope this will be designed in the near future.

Comments

  1. Yes I agree, holograms will be the future! It would be so amazing if we can finally see the type of sci-fi technologies we see in the movies come to real life! I hope this will be in the future as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this idea is really cool and the technology is headed today it seems doable in the next few years. Its funny I actually also had the same idea for my blog also. It would be so cool to have your friends and family sneaking out of your phone into your house.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2018.

Blog: Blog vs Wiki

Creativity and New Media