Blog: Wiki So Far



I have contributed to the “Social Networking” page, specifically the “Instagram” section. I discussed how Instagram can be used to market your business. This is something I feel everyone should know. I added its benefits. I plan on adding to “Hashtags” section too. I want to discuss the importance of it. I have done research on the perks of using it. One perk would be, it makes online searches easier and faster. Hashtags are used as a tool in marketing. Therefore, it is something that many people and companies should be aware of. You need to be able to use hashtags properly. Lastly, I plan on contributing to the “Marketing” page. I want to add a section titled, “The importance of marketing for businesses.” Before I discuss that, I will state what marketing is in plain English. The success of your business relies on marketing. It’s important to get the word out about your product and/or business. How else would potential customers find out about you? This is also where “Social Media Marketing” comes into play. Though I briefly touched on social media marketing in the “Social Networking” section, I felt it was necessary to bring it up in the “Marketing” section. I want to display more benefits of it and why businesses can’t survive without it in today’s day and age.  One benefit is it decreases marketing costs. Everything I will be adding and/or editing, falls under the umbrella of marketing. I will be sure to add images as well. As for our class wiki, I plan on editing any mistakes, such as grammar or anything else that needs to be fixed. 

Comments

  1. I am looking forward to your contribution since I have similar ideas of business marketing using social networking. It interesting to see how businesses success relies on marketing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2018.

Blog: Blog vs Wiki

Creativity and New Media